Grade Changes (Instructor Use Only)

Official Grade Change forms must be initiated by the course instructor (or department chair if the instructor is not available). Grade changes initiated or signed by students will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.

The Official Grade Change forms are now available directly through myHumboldt (faculty view). If you are prompted to sign-in, select the Continue with Google option. See Using Adobe Sign for additional information.

To replace a grade of Incomplete (I), Report Delayed (RD) or Report in Progress (RP), click here.

For all other types of grade changes, click here.